Strictly necessary : Always active
Currently no consent given. We're always using strictly necessary cookies. Read more below how to turn these of in your browser.
What is a cookie?
Statistics cookies, also known as analytics cookies, are used to gather information about how visitors interact with a website. They provide website owners with valuable insights and statistics on user behavior, helping them understand how their website is being used and make improvements accordingly. The key features of statistics cookies include:
- Visitor Tracking:Statistics cookies track unique visitors to a website, recording details such as the number of visits, the pages visited, and the duration of each visit. This information is essential for measuring website traffic and understanding user engagement.
- Anonymous Data Collection:Statistics cookies collect data in an anonymous and aggregated form, meaning that individual users cannot be identified. Personal information such as names or email addresses is not collected through these cookies.
- Performance Monitoring:These cookies help monitor the performance of a website by measuring factors like page load times, server response times, and overall website responsiveness. This information assists website owners in identifying and resolving performance issues.
- User Behavior Analysis: Statistics cookies enable the analysis of user behavior patterns, such as click-through rates, popular pages, and navigation paths. This data helps website owners optimize the user experience, identify areas of interest, and tailor content to better meet user needs.
- Referral Tracking:Statistics cookies track the source of a website visit, allowing website owners to understand where their traffic is coming from. This information helps measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and identify successful referral sources.
- Conversion Tracking:For websites that have specific conversion goals, such as making a purchase or submitting a form, statistics cookies can track and analyze the conversion rates. This data helps optimize marketing efforts and improve the website's conversion funnel.
Manage your cookie settings
Further information about cookies is available here:
Swedish Post and Telecommunications Authority's website www.pts.se.
If you have questions about the above, please contact us at email@example.com